WAG Watch

Danielle Lloyd hits back at kiss-and-tell girls

Racist WAG compares her relationship to that of a happily married couple

Jermain Defoe

Just last week, I gleefully reported that Danielle Lloyd had moved out of Jermain Defoe’s Hertfordshire mansion (designed by her ex-friend Charlotte Mears, who had the foresight to install six ovens in the kitchen). Now, it appears the dream is over, as the fountain of hatred has re-gained her WAG colours by patching things up with the Spurs striker.

The split occurred amid a tabloid scandal that Defoe was having an affair with a single mum, whose GG bra he chose to wear on his head. But Dani has chosen to believe his knee-jerk cover up rational explanation, and had the following to say in yesterday’s Daily Star:

“These past few days have been hell for me. But I trust Jermain. I have to believe him when he says he has not cheated on me. I love him 100%.“I don’t know why someone would do this to us. First us, then poor Cheryl and Ashley Cole.”

Hmm, not so sure about that one Dani. You have more footballers than I’ve had hot dinners, so comparing your current tenuous relationship with the scandal surrounding a married couple is a little rich. But she continues:

“Women who sell these stories have no self res¬pect. They want to make money and be famous for saying they have slept with soccer stars. But they have no shame.”

Uh, I’m confused now. Is she doing a Britney and describing herself in the third person?

“I can tell you her claims that Jermain did naked handstands before sex and wore her bra on his head are ridiculous. My J is not like that. He wouldn’t do that sort of thing.”

No he wouldn’t cheat on you, Danielle. You had an affair with him to make him leave his fiancé – trust is your sacred bond.

• Stan // January 30, 2008 at 10:51 am

nothing worse then somebody slagging another person off especially when you can broadcast on the web. Racist Wag, happily married couple? shit article by I would suggect a wannabee wag. You sound so jealous you sad sad person

• Gypsum Fantastic // January 30, 2008 at 11:12 am

Nothing worse than slagging another person off? Nothing Stan? Nothing at all? Genocide? Getting your knackers caught in a rat trap? Mass extinction of all life on Earth? No, they all pale into insignificance next to ‘slagging another person off’. Puts a few of the more serious events of the last 1000 years in perspective I’d say. Thanks Stan, you’ve opened my eyes to the truth

• Gypsum Fantastic // January 30, 2008 at 11:12 am

Oh and i forget this

*gently inserts the phrase “you utter cheese whistle” into the end of the previous comment*

• thesniffer // January 30, 2008 at 11:16 am

Stan? Collymore?

• D // January 30, 2008 at 11:17 am

STAN MUST BE SOME KIND OF DIFFERENT IDIOT, THIS GIRL HAS PIG SH*T FOR BRAINS, AND IF YOU BELEIVE FOR ONE MINUTE THAT GIRL ISNT A SAD RACIST BULLY THEN YOUR AS THICK SHE IS,COMING TO THINK ABOUT IT YOUR PROBABLY HER GHOST WRITING !

• D // January 30, 2008 at 11:17 am

STAN MUST BE SOME KIND OF DIFFERENT IDIOT, THIS GIRL HAS PIG SH*T FOR BRAINS, AND IF YOU BELEIVE FOR ONE MINUTE THAT GIRL ISNT A SAD RACIST BULLY THEN YOUR AS THICK SHE IS,COMING TO THINK ABOUT IT, YOUR PROBABLY HER GHOST WRITING !

• thesniffer // January 30, 2008 at 11:53 am

calm down, D

• spursnews // January 30, 2008 at 11:56 am

I know this Danielle Lloyd thing being racist isn’t going to go away but have to say it unfair tag has anyone watch india TV if your wrong skin tone your not going to make it as star .. Anyway that shipray what ever her names is she part of that caste system as for miss lloyd sexual exploits are they any different too 1000’s of girls who at university ?

• antichrist // January 30, 2008 at 12:29 pm

Totally unfair that Danielle Lloyd has been labelled a racist; Goody did the racism, our Danielle just did the mindless tagging along and the bullying and the bitching. And no, life isn’t fair in India or anywhere

• Marty // February 8, 2008 at 6:15 pm

Well Spoiler what can I say, well lets start by Danielle being a serial wag? Well she went out with Teddy for 1 year! then Marcus for 3/4 months so hardly flings? then she met Jermain in November AFTER Charlotte had already left him for the 12th Time according to sources the last time being in September? so does that make Danielle a serial Wag? or a husband stealer, relationship wrecker? no I don’t think so. Give the girl a break she only meets this type of person ie footlballers etc as that is what happens when you are a celebrity and get invited to certain events. It would be different if she was with a different footballer every week but she isnt. Plus Gemma Atkinson she has been out with three different footballers, why does she not get slagged off what is the difference? People need to stop bitching about Danielle and look to see what she does in her spare time like donate over £113k to the Linda McCartney Centre last year alone you don’t moan about that do you? And I was reading that her and Shilpa are good friends they do go for dinner and shopping together and she is great friends with Jermain Jackson so if they believe in her maybe you should. I rest my case. Sorry to go on but you need to look at some of the other girls out there like Charlotte Mears, Bianca, Michelle Heaton and Chantell.

• SOCCER NEWS - Exiting the Club? Danielle Lloyd // July 28, 2008 at 2:07 am

[...] has spoken out about it all, saying: “These past few days have been hell for me. But I trust Jermain. I have to believe him [...]