Six reasons England will beat The Czech Republic
Setanta Sports 1, 8pm, Free £30 bet here
That old Italian man with the trendy specs may have made an unpopular choice in his permanent captain, but that doesn’t matter: England will send the Czechs back to that tiny landlocked republic they call home empty handed tomorrow night. Here’s why…
1. England are unbeaten in their last five meetings with the Czech Republic, winning four and drawing the other.
2. Czech Republic have never managed to beat England at Wembley, losing five and drawing one of their six previous contests on English soil.
3. Capello’s men have won five of their last six fixtures at home, including their last two friendlies at Wembley.
4. England have scored fifteen times in their last six home internationals, netting at least twice on each occasion.
5. The Czech Republic meanwhile have conceded three times in all but one of their last four internationals. They have kept just three clean sheets in their previous ten outings.
6. England also have a formidable defensive record at home, having kept four clean sheets in their last six contests.
Some other helpful betting information
» None of England’s last twelve internationals have been goalless at the break. In all but two of these twelve contests, the side that scored first went on to win.
» Six of England’s last nine international victories have ended 3-0.
» England have not been involved in a draw since June 2007 – a run of twelve internationals.
Spoiler reader special offer: Betting on the England game? Get £30 of free bets with Ladbrokes here
For more expert betting information on England games and the Premier League, head to chickendinner