LET'S HAVE IT

Guess which football clubs top Britain’s hooligan league?

Home Office reveals figures for court orders

emp-692336.jpg

According to figures announced today by the Home Office, some 3,842 arrests were made for football-related offences at domestic and international matches in England and Wales last season – that’s 1.21 arrests per game. Decent scoring rate, that, Gary.

The figures also revealed how many court orders were awarded to each club’s fans. Here’s your starter for ten: which three clubs do you think have fans with the most court orders? A point for each club; one bonus point if you get them in the right order…

Answer after the jump:

Drum roll…

Nationally, there were 3,172 court orders imposed on football fans last season. These clubs had the worst-behaved supporters:

1. Leeds United (152 orders)

2. Cardiff City (136)

3. Millwall (117)

There’s a surprise!

Anyone guess all three teams, and in the correct order?

• Jim // November 25, 2008 at 4:07 pm

I got Cardiff and Millwall, Im too young to know who Leeds are! hehehe

• jay // November 25, 2008 at 8:41 pm

no west ham?

• Dave // November 26, 2008 at 7:18 pm

no Rangers?

• Gary // November 27, 2008 at 1:24 pm

Surprised Everton arent up there tbh

• don // November 27, 2008 at 2:30 pm

the celtic fans just trash refs and rangers players cars..

• Brian // November 30, 2008 at 5:19 pm

got to be Rangers, Scotland’s shame

• Bryan // December 11, 2008 at 9:50 am

Your all wrong Aberdeen (ASC) has over 340 banning orders and this week alone it added 9 more for an battle with Celtic (very fast runners) in 2006 (Gordon arms, Aberdeen).

Rangers and Celtic fans are big softies they could not fight their way out of and paper bag compared to the likes of Hibs (Edinburgh) and the Dundee crews.

I am now an retired ASC but its like the masons once your an member your in it for life hence the reason Aberdeen FC will never again play any friendly match in England.

Even our very good friends at Spurs knows full well what the Aberdeen guys are like! lol.

Interesting fact, we think the average age of all ASC is around 42 years old. (The zimmer mob)

Kind regards,
    Retired ASC.

• keith // March 28, 2009 at 7:35 am

dundee crews??? you must be old mate deary me and big softies what age are you again lol
    kind regards
    dreSS to impreSS

• The Bear // March 28, 2009 at 10:39 am

Hooligans are cowardly scum. If you want to fight, take up boxing or MMA (sorry ladies, no weapons allowed, and you can’t rely on your mates to help you out).

Wanting to kick the s**t out of people based purely on what team they support suggests that you may be borderline retarded. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news…

• dundee auf // March 28, 2009 at 12:21 pm

aberdeen and hibs prob the best for consistancy alone .

“hooligans are cowardly scum”

ha ha ha its not all about the fighting you know there is a sub culture that goes along with it … i know quite a few hooligans that do boxing, kickboxing and mma. so that your theory blown out the water.

• arkan // March 28, 2009 at 9:28 pm

sad cunts talking about stuff you know nothing about….

p.s the bear, your wife is a fat ugly cow who takes it up the shitter…

pp.s greetings to the real deal lads.

• arkan // March 28, 2009 at 9:33 pm

oh and another thing………..

east coast rule.

• The Bear // March 29, 2009 at 8:05 pm

And there was me thinking the hooligan ‘sub-culture’ consisted of drinking, fighting, and talking about fighting with like-minded idiots. I apologise unreservedly for my ignorance – please correct me as to the finer points of this sub-culture. Maybe you dabble in poetry for example?

Also, boxing and other forms of martial arts place a heavy emphasis on their use being restricted only to training/competition or self defence. Therefore the fact that you know exponents of these activities who are also hooligans suggests that those individuals can’t be trusted to take their social responsibilities seriously and live in a civilised society, which is a bit unfortunate really. How does that theory work for you?

Arkan, I reckon Mystic Meg should be looking over her shoulder. How incredibly perceptive of you! Apart from the fact that I don’t have a wife obviously. I do however have a girlfriend, and am thinking about proposing to her after my next tour of Afghan (I’ll let you know how it goes). Unfortunately she isn’t fat either, and I reckon she’s a very pretty lass, but beauty is subjective no point in arguing I suppose. She does however take it up the shitter, but I didn’t know that was a bad thing…

Still, maybe I’m just jealous of you all. It must be amazing to have such a fulfilling life and know that you’re making a difference lol. Cheers ladies.

• will // May 13, 2009 at 6:43 pm

considering millwall have a average home gate a third of the other two clubs thats pretty impressive

• e17yid // April 7, 2010 at 8:06 am

in england the yids have always been active and have had some great results thru the years, even times when we have been seriuosly outnumbered we have stood firm. other mobs rated are boro and the wall. north of the border look no further then aberdeen. top firm, simple!

• Nick // April 7, 2010 at 10:31 am

To The Bear..

Great comeback mate, made me laugh a lot.. and I knew the killer blow would be your missus loving some backdoor action

To the internet hooligans.

Most of you have never seen a fight you bunch of pussies.. you talk like you watched a Danny fucking Dyer film.

To e17yid.

Shut the fuck up. spurs fans take a kicking all over the show. I’m thinking Cardiff