The Fiendish Friday Quiz
A new weekly quiz to test your knowledge of the beautiful game
1. Crystal Palace, Preston North End, Portsmouth, Southampton, Stoke City (current). Which player’s career path?
2. Who wears the No.13 shirt for Chelsea?
3. Picture round: who’s this?
4. Which Premier League club’s crest features a building called “Green Street House”?
5. With which club did Gianfranco Zola finish his playing career?
6. Which Prem club does luvvie Kenneth Branagh support?
7. Who’s the only current Premier League player to have been mentioned in an episode of The Simpsons?
8. Ray Wilkins, George Weah, Gabriel Heinze and David Ginola have all played for which club?
Answers after the click:
1. Ricardo Fuller
2. “Lucky” Michael Ballack
3. Alvaro Arbeloa, Liverpool’s Spanish full-back
4. West Ham United
6. Tottenham Hotspur
7. Ryan Giggs
8. Paris St Germain
Too fiendish, or a Sunday stroll in the park? Let us know how you did… any Stattos get 8/8?