Holiday Snaps

Candid pictures suggest Newcastle Utd striker has plenty of close male friends

It looks like Marcello Lippi is wrong

Newcastle Utd star Xisco

Everyone agrees that Dennis Wise has done a super job as Executive Director of Football at Newcastle Utd, and one of his greatest achievements is the signing of extremely popular Spanish striker Francisco Jiménez Tejada, better known as Xisco.

Our friends at Kickette stumbled upon a site named Football Boners (we didn’t ask), where they discovered pictures of the 22-year-old having fun on the beach.

Check out more reasons why Xisco won’t be next on Danielle Lloyd’s hitlist after the jump…

Xisco

Xisco

Xisco

• Raph88 // March 13, 2009 at 4:31 pm

i’m not convinced (read: in denial) that he’s gay. there’s just not enough information. ALSO: HE’S ANOTHER WHO DID NOT SNUB MAN CITY! Garry Cook pulled his tongue out before the player could say no. NOT A SNUB DAMMIT!

• safcraig // March 13, 2009 at 6:05 pm

what a complete non story, why does it matter if he is?

• howaythelads // March 13, 2009 at 6:49 pm

i just think all spanish people act like mincers.

• shay // March 13, 2009 at 8:06 pm

Means nothing

• Luis // March 13, 2009 at 8:24 pm

Well, If only Xisco hit goal nets like he hits these guys, maybe Greg Kinnear wouldn’t have much pretext to be the angry old bag we all love and adore.

So, in a way, Greg Kinnear must be thankful for all those happy guys exfoliating Xisco’s face old fashion.

• Jonesy // March 13, 2009 at 9:42 pm

Greg Kinnear?
    Well, what hetrosexual male hasnt posed in an otherwise un-flattering photo when out on the town with mates?? I for one think his ‘party boy’ lifestlye does have an effect on his professional career. However, the acusations about him being gay, and his subseqent dismissal from the first team are totaly unfounded.

• cuntface // March 13, 2009 at 9:58 pm

fucking shit website. invite comments, my fucking arsehole.

• cuntface // March 13, 2009 at 10:02 pm

…I really wasn’t expecting that comment to register :D

…so fuck if he IS gay anyway. It’s just a shame that shitty hacks deem it fit to ‘expose’ young players’ personal lives when they can’t think of anything interesting to write about.

wankers

(and no I’m not gay)

• AngerOfTheNorth // March 14, 2009 at 1:05 pm

Yup, looks like he’s gay. How interesting.

Next story please.

• f1sh // March 14, 2009 at 2:24 pm

comments are often deleted in here, even one’s that are on topic and that don’t contain any swearing

• jim // March 14, 2009 at 6:23 pm

seriously, it is acceptable to be gay nowdays, where is the story?!

• RedMist // March 14, 2009 at 8:06 pm

why did you have to say if you were gay or not c*face… no-one cares, they arent gay anyway – just e’d up

• Jordao // March 16, 2009 at 3:53 am

Listen, I’m Xisco’s friend and I came across this link as it was sent to me by one of his former teammates. Xisco isn’t gay. Dude is obviously very close with his friends and is just playing around. You people should find something better to do with your time then speculate which footballers are gay or not. Give me a break, keep it about the football.

• Peter // March 18, 2009 at 2:59 am

Or perhaps he is bisexual ?

To be bi or not to be bi, that’s the question !

• Ryan Failey // March 18, 2009 at 6:15 am

Come on Jordy, don’t deny the man his share of kielbasa. I’ve honestly never seen a straight man in pictures of this nature (not that i search all day for pictures of this nature…. but that’s another story). If i had, I’d call them gay. And here we are today.

“Bath Time” will take on a new meaning up @ The Toon.

Failey signing out.

• Jordao // March 18, 2009 at 10:33 pm

*the girls this guy deals with

• Jordao // March 18, 2009 at 10:35 pm

Failey, I know plenty of heterosexuals that have taken pictures of this nature in Canada, the US, Spain, England and Portugal. I’ve traveled to many places the last few years and I’ve seen a lot of crazy shit. Doesn’t make them gay. If you would have ever seen this girls this guy deals with, you’d never take him for a gay guy trust me.

• DAZZA // March 23, 2009 at 6:27 pm

Wey il neva cheer fo this kunt agen, canya imagin gannin inta a bath afta?

Soopa Steven Tayla wud giv tha shortlifta a slapin

• Dazzalikestheboysreally // May 14, 2009 at 4:09 pm

Dazza, yes I can imagine having a bath with him – him and Christiano Ronaldo have turned me gay recently. Men are really hot. I bet some lithe hard bodied men have turned you on!

• bettle // July 23, 2009 at 2:16 am

looks queer to me……………

• beaver marie // July 23, 2009 at 2:17 am

gay as a goose

• josh // July 23, 2009 at 2:24 am

where are they, Fire Island?

• john conroy // July 29, 2009 at 10:16 pm

A dont care if he is gay i once had a friend that was gay and me and him are quite close even tho my ankle is sore from 5 aside he rubbed it better i am the number 1 toon fan toon toon black white army, plus a think xisco is well cute ill smash his ring hole all day take him out in my new bmw i have just bought haha he will love it, i have the new toon top the yellow 1 with his name on it he can stay at mine and wear it xisco my hero x x x

• gary // July 31, 2009 at 10:33 am

haddible

• Fash // September 8, 2009 at 10:00 am

Ooooooh hello sailor…..

How did he survive in such a macho city like Newcastle?

• harpo // September 8, 2009 at 10:01 am

Propa benda I’d say.

Real men divvn’t kiss other blokes.

• laura // December 23, 2009 at 11:55 pm

I know he´s not gay as i went to school with him also those guys on the beach with him i know too, and they are not gay either! they are just being stupid!!!

• Which player faked an injury so he could leave Newcastle? | The Spoiler // January 12, 2012 at 6:56 pm

[...] The Spaniard pictured with some of his close male friends [...]