WAG of the Day

WAG No. 355: Natalie Suliman

This isn’t just a WAG, it’s an M&S WAG

When Marks & Spencer received flak for charging extra for bigger bra sizes, they were quick to spin the negative press into something positive, by rolling out a traffic-halting Billboard campaign featuring a fantastic, yet anonymous pair of breasts. The owner of the coveted 32E rack was eventually revealed to be lingerie model Natalie Suliman, who has been the romantic accomplice of Sunderland’s Kieran Richardson for two years.

24-year-old Natalie refers to Richardson as her ‘first ever boyfriend,’ who is ‘very laid back’. When her M&S campaign hit the streets last month, she was enjoying a holiday – possibly a sexy holiday – in Dubai with the midfielder.

Want more WAG fun? Check out the extensive WAG of the Day archive and The World Biggest WAG Gallery!

• Nath // June 20, 2009 at 3:55 pm

She’s alright but she’s not that nice. Do you think if she was in the streets you’d look at her twice? Even if she was Kieran Richardson’s boyfriend? I mean who the fcuk is Richardson?

• barbiexoxo // June 20, 2009 at 8:12 pm

i think she is gorgeous. she has a perfect tan and an awesome body. she obv does not need to lay out. for someone to say she is not a looker, obv likes their women manly. unlike other glamour models in europe she is natural looking, which is amazing seeing how others have caked on make up and huge fake oversized melons..btw which usually are bad boob jobs and the size of their head. and trust me europe is definitely not known for their plastic surgery. haha

• James // June 21, 2009 at 8:05 pm

I have to agree with the first post. She’s got a good body, but she’s not naturally great looking. Without the make up first thing in the morning you wouldn’t look at her face twice. Free Online Poker Rakeback

• Quinn // June 21, 2009 at 11:32 pm

I really don’t get you guys. A piece of manly looking trash like Nereida Gallardo comes along and you’re salivating over “it”. Now this obviously gorgeous girl appears and you’re not impressed with her face? WTF???

• Albert Wittine // June 28, 2009 at 7:09 pm

Wonderbra…

• Avril Kelly // July 27, 2009 at 12:56 pm

WTF?? This girl is absolutely stunning!!!
    Anyone who says otherwise is jealous and has low self confidence!!
    Every girl uses make-up to enhance herself, so to say that without her makeup you wouldn’t look at her twice is bullsh*t!!!
    You can be damn sure if i saw her walking along the street, i would DEFINITELY do a double take, as would any man!!!

• b // July 28, 2009 at 2:00 pm

I have seen her up close and trust me she doesnt wear make up but will still turn heads in a room. She does a lot of community work in my area and doesnt want to be branded a WAG. You just have to meet her to know exactly what I’m talking about when I say she is stunning inside and out.

• eugenia // August 12, 2009 at 3:39 pm

F**k all you bummers! I can assure you nataile is stunning without make up! nice one to the guys that agree with me. and yes she is 100% natural….

• Chanice Copeman // September 8, 2009 at 11:17 am

Well, I think that Natalie is an inspiration she is not only beautiful and genuine, but she is a role model. I have looked up to Natalie for so many years, and everything she has done she has done alone, her boyfriend has nothing to do with it. She is an amazing dancer and an amazing teacher. All this shit about how she doesn’t look beautiful in the morning is a lie, Have you even seen her in the morning?! at the end of the day you don’t no Natalie for who she is not only what she looks like. I do and I love her for that. She isn’t boasting about her boyfriend, so I don’t understand why people are even commenting on who her boyfriend is. You clearly like her more than your letting off otherwise you wouldn’t be searching her name in Google. Thanks for your time. GOOD DAY!

• Sidra // September 16, 2009 at 2:30 am

why are there so few pictures of her on the internet? Lots of pictures of Octomom are mistagged as her, due to the similar name. Perhaps Natalie could use a middle name or something to differentiate herself. She needs a PR team to take her domain name back, write a wiki entry, and make a professional website so she can get some more exposure. Also can anyone post a link with more pics? I think she looks pretty approachable and nice. And her legs look touchable, not hard fake tanned sticks. Btw I’m a girl