FATTY MCFAT FAT

Ronaldinho has clearly been enjoying himself this summer

Portly playmaker waddles around Brazil

ronaldinhobeach.jpg

Perhaps missing out on the World Cup was a blessing in disguise for Ronaldinho. While his mates trudge home in disgrace, the man they call Gaucho has been having a whale of time (sponsored by pies and ale, from the looks of things) letting it all hang out on Brazil’s Barra de Tijuca beach.

Incidentally, the tail-end of Ronaldinho’s career can be completely summed up by the look on that kid’s face.

• The Nutter // July 6, 2010 at 4:38 pm

Five years time, that’ll be kaka with the double chins, 2020 Robinho with the guts hanging over his jeans. It’s one of the many injustices of life in Brazil – their stars just love eating more than life itself. Nyom nyom!

• Knuckle // July 6, 2010 at 5:23 pm

That’s funny, the English National Team sure did look pretty fit. Fat Dinho would’ve made a difference for that sorry squad. And Brazil for that matter.

• John Swaine // July 6, 2010 at 6:37 pm

Fat Ronaldo has competition!!

• C.J. // July 6, 2010 at 9:40 pm

Forgive him for going on vacation!

Media is getting sad nowadays, guess you guys have nothing better to write about now that your national team was embarrassed on the world stage.

And that “Fat Ronaldo” you speak about just happens to be one of the greatest strikers of all-time.

• NJSPUSA // July 6, 2010 at 9:55 pm

C’mon…can you blame the guy, I mean he’s from Brazil: great beaches and chicks; capirinhas and rodizios…I wish I was him right now :)

• peter // July 6, 2010 at 11:24 pm

ok not gonna blame him for being totally outta shape cuz thats expected, but GOD DAMN those are you some ugly boxer briefs…or whatever hideous thing they are lol

• ronaldo (el phenomeno) // July 7, 2010 at 1:42 am

I may be fat but im the best striker in the world for this century for sure folks… I could do anything to defenders, sometimes i used to dribble twice the same defender to give him an extra chance to stop me…

• ronald // July 7, 2010 at 8:13 am

Ronaldinho is the best player that ever touch a ball. He is the number one in the history, maradona suc..

• Diego // July 7, 2010 at 9:08 am

Dear Ronnie may I call you that. You carry on enjoying yourself I did and I got fat still am a bit round but I was the best footballer at the time. Like You are now I enjoyed the good life it will not do you harm . Look at me did you see me knock all those free kicks in during training. Keep it real do what you want and in ten years time you can be coaching Brazil after all look who took Argentina to the last 8

• Balinda Julius // July 7, 2010 at 12:47 pm

Please enjoy yourself. I do not support Brazil but admire the way Ronaldinho play. He has sexy football. I still imagine that if you were on the Brazil squard. things would not be the same

• Ampeire Dickson // July 7, 2010 at 1:51 pm

i was happy to see Dunga being sacked because there is no way you can leave gaucho and pato and win a trophy.coaches should know that there are people who command respect even though they are off form.Ronaldhinho the great

• chirry // July 7, 2010 at 2:42 pm

stop dissin this man is a legend along with ‘fat ronaldo’ who was voted best player of the decade :)

• chirry // July 7, 2010 at 2:44 pm

stop dissin this man is a legend and ‘fat ronaldo’ is one of the best strikers to have ever played..

• Robinho // July 8, 2010 at 3:46 am

I wanna look like that one day

• Pablo // July 8, 2010 at 11:10 am

Dunga make a big mistake by not including Dinho, Ronaldo and Adrinho in the Brazil World Cup squad, and because of that they were knock out of the competition by the Netherlands which have never happen before in History. Defiantly 2014 will be the time for Brazil to shine again.

• Landasco // July 10, 2010 at 5:11 pm

The absence of Dinho brings the down fall of Brazil.