YNWA DOESN'T APPLY IN THIS CASE

Liverpool’s finest record a message of hate for Tom Hicks: ‘Dear Mr. Hicks’

No Mike Myers or Sam Jackson, though :(

Remember last week’s story about Hollywood writer Mike Jeffries (he of the “could-have-been-good-but-wasn’t Goal! trilogy”) and his plans to create a video campaign of hate for Liverpool owner Tom Hicks?

Well here it is! No Samuel L. Jackson or Mike Myers as rumoured. But it HAS got Jimmy Corkhill off Brookside.

P.S. What is football’s obsession with using ‘rape’ as a metaphor for everything?

• TDR // October 6, 2010 at 1:08 pm

Poor poor liverpool, the players are not performing so you blame the americans. the apples in my garden arent growing can i blame the americans as well?!?!?!

• Ed // October 6, 2010 at 1:28 pm

This video is pathetic. I couldn’t even bear to watch it all. It’s cringe worthy.

• G // October 6, 2010 at 3:14 pm

Is that Robert Del Naja of Massive Attack at :26 and 6:15?

• Dan // October 6, 2010 at 3:18 pm

TRD, I think the yanks have more influance on the club they own than they do on the apples (or lack of) in your garden. Morale has been low in the dressing room because we’re in debt so can’t invest in players, stadium or anything. If I was Torres/Reina/Stevie I’d be thinking get me out of this rapidly declining club, and I don’t think i’d be playing my best football. Good luck with the apples anyway…

• Keef // October 7, 2010 at 4:39 pm

TDR, of course we blame the owners little or no investment has seen the club steadily decline and now is at the verge of administration, and the icing on the cake is this takeover debacle, having all the club’s dirty laundry aired in public, in such an undignified manner, it’s not the Liverpool way. There is a lot more to it than just the results on the pitch.
    Best of luck with the apples…

• Avram Magic // October 7, 2010 at 4:47 pm

Keef – is attempting to hound a manager out after just seven league games in charge the Liverpool way?

• miki // October 8, 2010 at 1:54 pm

hillarious! funniest vid I’ve ever seen. they can’t blame Rafe or pathetic players, no, they simply can’t.

• Keef // October 9, 2010 at 2:10 pm

Avram Magic, no it certainly is not, but to say Liverpool are trying to hound out Hodgson is a bit of an exaggeration. There is a lot of apprehension among fans about the state of the team but the problems behind the scenes in the boardroom are of much more importance.
    Although i had, and still do have concerns about Hodgsons appointment, like most of our fans i am willing to give him a chance.
    YNWA

• Peter // October 10, 2010 at 8:58 am

Fucking bin dippers, can never take responsibility for playing shit. The likes of Gerrard, Cole and Torres and still its a man in a suit they blame for losses. Deduct nine points and bounce the fuckers to the championship.