NO HATCHETS BURIED

Hatem Ben Arfa rejects Nigel de Jong’s hospital visit offer

Thanks, but no thanks

benarfahosp.jpg

The Daily Mail are reporting Nigel de Jong has been told he will not be allowed to visit Hatem Ben Arfa in hospital while the Newcastle midfielder recuperates from last Sunday’s double leg break.

23-year-old Ben Arfa has been laid up in a Manchester hospital since having surgery to repair the tib-fib injury to his left leg and de Jong – apparently ‘devastated’ by the event, although he didn’t particularly look it last weekend – is said to have wanted to visit him before he goes back up north.

Claims the Mail:

When a City official contacted Ben Arfa’s representatives to arrange an initial visit for himself on Wednesday, he was told Ben Arfa didn’t want any visitors from the club. It is understood that City have instead sent a gift to the hospital and will respect Ben Arfa’s wishes.

What would YOU do in Ben Arfa’s position?

• George Hill // October 8, 2010 at 4:45 pm

i wouldc accept his appology as i feel that it was a bad tackle but there was no malice in it. on the other hand karl henrey for wolves did a tackle which was malicious

• citytillidie123 // October 8, 2010 at 4:46 pm

More bullshit

• Gratian // October 8, 2010 at 4:50 pm

I would send him a get well soon card

• Eddie Beef // October 8, 2010 at 5:04 pm

nonsense you write , bullshit

• Snez // October 8, 2010 at 6:10 pm

Simple bann nigel de jong or kill him he is too dirty to play football or live

• ctid // October 8, 2010 at 6:28 pm

snez fuck off

• Snez // October 8, 2010 at 7:16 pm

I can’t fuck off right now as I’m busy rimming my mother

• maineman // October 8, 2010 at 8:14 pm

dont think he meant to be so rude–must have been legless

• Stu Holden // October 8, 2010 at 10:07 pm

Dude, I totally wanted to hang out with Nigel after he snapped my leg !

• Hitler // October 8, 2010 at 11:02 pm

All aboard the band wagon.

Last year it was diving. Stamp it out the game. Killing football.

This year it’s bad challenges. Stamp it out the game. Killing football.

Next year it will be elbows. We haven’t had a leading with the elbows band wagon for a while.

Stamp it out the game. It’s killing football.

• Fat Nakago // October 9, 2010 at 7:38 am

If I were Ben Arfa, and Mr. Nigel de Jong come to visit me, I would smack him upside his head with my crutch and piss on the bouquet of flowers he clutched in his quisling hands.

But if it were me, well…as luck would have it I would be so geezed up on on pain killers that I would probably mistake Mr. De Jong for Benny Hill…and of course, as soon as he entered the room, “Yakety Sax” would play….and as y’all know, no matter how grave the tragedy or situation is, when “Yakety Sax” plays, then everything is OK!!

• It's Grim Oop North // October 9, 2010 at 9:23 am

I would get my lawyers to knock up a statement of confession, admitting deliberate intent to injure me.

Then, I would cunningly fold it up, so only the bottom bit was showing, blank.

When Dejong came into my private room, I would pretend to kiss and make up, and then ask him to sign his autograph on a “scrap” piece of paper, as a keepsake of our new friendship.

Then I would sue his ass off, and his mega rich club.

That’s what I would definitely do, were I Hatem Ben Arfur, no doubt.

Or tell him to piss off, maybe.

• bkwwkl // October 21, 2010 at 4:16 pm