AT IT AGAIN

Mario Balotelli gets into restaurant row with Rooney hooker Jenny Thompson

The Spoiler: First! for ridiculous Mario Balotelli news!

mbalothopm.jpg

Fantastically lairy Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli managed to get Wayne Rooney‘s former £1,200-a-night hooker Jenny Thompson banned from a posh restaurant after the group were involved in a playground-level slanging match which ended in Super Mario offering one of her friends out for a fight, according to this morning’s Sun.

The 20-year-old official Spoiler mascot and Crown Prince of Shenanigans reportedly shouted chants of ‘Rooney!, Rooney!’ after spotting Thompson returning from the toilets, before cheerily flicking a middle finger at her mates.

According to one of Thompson’s friends, ‘property developer’ (see his picture to understand why that’s in quote marks) Sam, Balotelli also threatened to give him a good hiding for his troubles:

I told [Jenny] – she just thought ‘what an idiot’ and Tweeted something about it on her phone.

I just laughed and got on with our meal. I’m 6ft [!] so can handle myself and I won’t be bullied – so when he offered me outside I wasn’t going to hide.

He said ‘Come with me’ and walked outside. He tried to grab my arm before squaring up. Our foreheads were touching and I wasn’t going to back down. Then he swore at me in Italian and the waiters ran over and took me inside.

That Thompson felt the need to tweet about the event straight away is one of the more believable parts of this story.

Anyway, she has apparently since been banned from the swanky San Carlo restaurant, while the High Priest of Hijinks can still be found there most nights, living it up. Mario 1, Hookers 0.

• Dixon // March 25, 2011 at 5:28 pm

Mario is getting into too much trouble, just like Joey Barton. He should watch it, Rooney should be cool too, he’s just getting back. They wanna distract him.

• MJ // March 25, 2011 at 6:30 pm

stupid monkey!

• Confused // March 25, 2011 at 6:48 pm

Let me see if I understood this right:
    Balotelli starts insulting some other customers at a restaurant.
    Balotelli threatens them and wants to fight.
    The other customers get thrown out?

• elcynico // March 26, 2011 at 12:01 am

Something’s wrong here. Don’t think we’re hearing the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

• comoasconcebo // March 26, 2011 at 5:45 pm

Balotelli has already created problems in Inter. That’s why he left. It seems more a case of player who chooses the wrong path to his own career. Regrettable.
    I wrote a text about Robinho and his bad choices.

• ronsil34 // June 21, 2011 at 8:15 pm

I apologise if this goes against every other comment on this page thus far, but this guy is an absolute hero. If you read the black and white text, yes you would think he is an absolute idiot and should not be allowed out of the 20-acre mansion he probably lives in. But the fact this guy just doesn’t seem to give a damn about anything just makes him such a likable character. It’s about time we had someone like this in football. That sounds like a rash comment so i will explain myself; If all the stories about him were bad then yes he could rightly be labelled as a menace to society, but when the guy goes to schools and sorts out bullies, and when he gives £1000 to a tramp ‘because he can’ this makes us forget about the bad stuff, meaning Super Mario is a hero and should keep being himself!

• Mario Balotelli gets into restaurant row with Rooney hooker Jenny … | Restaurant Dining Info Blog // January 17, 2012 at 11:21 pm

[...] Originally posted here: Mario Balotelli gets into restaurant row with Rooney hooker Jenny … [...]